Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!




Before Z was born, Mike had never held a baby. He had never changed a diaper or even witnessed a diaper change. He had never thought about baby names or how many kids he wanted. He always assumed he would want kids but never really thought about the details; it was just "sometime". Due to a happy oops, that sometime is now. He is a Daddy, and not just a Daddy, he is a wonderful, attentive, loving Daddy. He changes diapers, he blows raspberries, gives baths, he kisses Z goodnight and tells him daily that he is loved. Nothing melts my heart more than seeing Z cuddled up in his daddy's lap listening to a story. Z is loved and that fact will always be known to him. I was head over heels in love with Mike on the day we got married but nothing makes me more attracted to him and more in love with him than watching him play with his son. I knew he would be a great father but I had no idea how great. Thank you Mike. Thank you for being such a great husband and such a wonderful father. We both love you so much and I am so blessed to have you in my life! I love you!
t

No comments:

Post a Comment